Trying to figure out what to do this holiday season? Walt Disney World Resort has a deal you might not want to pass up. For just $89 a day, you can visit all 4 parks in 4 days with the now available 4-Park Magic Ticket.
There is so much to do at all 4 parks especially with all the new lands open such as Avatar, Toy Story Land and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge there’s no excuse not to visit now. And with all the holiday decorations up at the parks, why would you want to go anywhere else? Click here to see how Walt Disney World Resort has transformed into a Winter Wonderland.
Four parks in four days is not the only thing Disney is offering this holiday season. For the first time, the 4-Park Magic Ticket can be upgraded to include one admission to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water parks, plus one admission to the new NBA Experience at Disney Springs.
Here are details about this special offer:
- 4-Park Magic Ticket is a four-day ticket that includes one admission to each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks (one park per day).Guests must select a start date on or before Sept. 30, 2020, and the ticket expires seven days after the selected start date.
- Adult (ages 10+): from $89 per day, plus tax (from $356 total, plus tax); prices vary based on start date selected; lower prices may apply on certain dates
- Add one admission to one water park and one admission to NBA Experience for an extra $40, plus tax (ages 10+)
- Child (ages 3-9) prices available
For more information about the 4-Park Magic Ticket, guests can visit Disneyworld.com/4ParkMagic.
With holiday festivities happening all across Walt Disney World Resort, the 4-Park Magic Ticket is a great way for families to share in this joyous season:
Disney’s Animal Kingdom is fully decked for the holidays for the first time, with holiday décor in every land, plus festive new entertainment.
The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays takes place Nov. 29-Dec. 30, featuring the beloved Candlelight Processional along with special Holiday Kitchens and more.
At Magic Kingdom Park, Queen Elsa transforms Cinderella Castle into a glittering centerpiece of the season during “A Frozen Holiday Wish.”
“Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a must-see holiday nighttime spectacular.
The magic continues into 2020, when guests will discover even more unforgettable experiences across all four Walt Disney World theme parks:
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, guests are now living their own Star Wars adventures inside the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and, starting Dec. 5, they can join a climactic battle against the First Order as part of the groundbreaking new attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Magic Kingdom Park offers unlimited enchantment with classic, fan-favorite attractions and spectacular entertainment, such as the must-see fireworks-and-projection show “Happily Ever After,” or the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.”
- At Epcot, the new limited-time nighttime spectacular “Epcot Forever” dazzles with soaring fireworks, inspiring music, lasers and colorful glowing kites that light up the sky above World Showcase Lagoon. In early 2020, Epcot welcomes another exciting festival season with the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, Jan.17-Feb. 24, followed by the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, March 4-June 1.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar, an immersive land featuring massive floating mountains, bioluminescent rain forests and unbelievable experiences including Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey.
Florida Residents can experience all this magic with special 3-day and 4-day Disney Theme Park ticket prices just for them. To learn more, visit Disneyworld.com/Resident for additional details.
Be sure to keep in touch by connecting with us on social media, subscribing on YouTube and to our e-mail list so you get notified right away the next time we post.
How to support us:
If you like our content, please like and subscribe. Also, please consider supporting us on Patreon if you appreciate our content and want early access, to get exclusive content, discounts from our partners and more!