A new artist concept gives you a first look at what you will see when you are boarding Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser for your vacation and a date (sort of) has finally been announced. Beginning in 2021, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will begin transporting you from Walt Disney World Resort in Florida to a galaxy far, far away.
In case you’ve been living on another planet, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is a new type of immersive vacation where you become the hero in your own Star Wars adventure on a 2 night 24/7 experience.
Your “spaceport of call” is Black Spire Outpost where special passenger transports take you to the planet Batuu and back, where you will remain fully in-story. From the Starcruiser Terminal, you will enter an exclusive launch pod for travel up to the Halcyon, your starcruiser in a galaxy far, far away. Through the pod’s viewports, it looks as though you are traveling through space to approach the massive ship that is much too large to land on any planet.
Guests will cruise the galaxy in style aboard the Halcyon, a starcruiser known throughout the galaxy for its impeccable service and exotic destinations. Onboard, they will stay in well-appointed cabins, experience onboard dining, make a planet-side excursion to Black Spire Outpost on Batuu, and much more. Throughout the journey, guests will be invited to delve deeper into their personal adventures by participating in onboard activities, interacting with characters, crew, other passengers they meet, and becoming part of the action and the broader Star Wars saga:
- The adventure begins when guests arrive at the Galactic Starcruiser Terminal at Walt Disney World and check in for their two-night experience.
- Guests will be invited to enter a Launch Pod for transport into space. Through windows above, they’ll see themselves leave the real world behind as they jump to hyperspace and draw closer and closer to the Halcyon.
- When the Launch Pod docks with the Halcyon and the airlock opens, guests will step into the ship’s main deck Atrium to begin their journey through a galaxy far, far away.
- A visit aboard the Halcyon becomes a multi-day story that interweaves with members of the crew, other passengers, familiar Star Wars characters, and an excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The all-immersive experience also features entertaining activities, such as:
- Wielding a lightsaber while facing off against a training remote, where guests just may discover their own connection with the Force.
- Visiting the starcruiser’s Bridge to learn about ship systems and how to operate them, including navigation and defense – skills that may just come in handy during a journey through this adventure-filled galaxy.
Fun Facts – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Every window in the Halcyon – including those in each cabin – has a view of the galaxy beyond, with ever-changing vistas as the ship progresses from place to place.
- Guests will be able to explore the Halcyon and perhaps discover hidden spaces deep in the mechanics of the ship – perfect for uncovering secrets … or holding secret meetings.
- Choices guests make during their adventure will help determine how their Star Wars stories progress.
heck out what’s new on ShopDisney.com
Be sure to keep in touch by connecting with us on social media, subscribing on YouTube and to our e-mail list so you get notified right away the next time we post.
How to support us:
If you like our content, please like and subscribe. Also, please consider supporting us on Patreon if you appreciate our content and want early access, to get exclusive content, discounts from our partners and more!