Experience exclusive offerings and the ultimate celebration of art during the 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts—January 17 through February 24.
- Family Apparel (Adult & Youth Tees)
- Spirit Jersey
- Minnie Flip Sequin Headband
- Crossbody Bag
- Drinkware and Reusable Straws
- Trading Pins
- Event Poster
- Adult Tee
- Coaster Set
- Trading Pin
FESTIVAL MERCHANDISE LOCATIONS
Art of Disney – American Adventure Pavilion
Visit the exquisite art gallery featuring original artwork from our featured Disney artists, along with art prints, Festival Merchandise and more!
Visit this one-stop shopping destination for all of your favorite Festival Merchandise. You won’t want to miss all that Mouse Gear has in store!
These showcases will include past artists from the Folk Art Festival as well as some new artisans, art and artists that offer a nod to the music:
- 2 jewelry artists, one uses drum cymbals and the other uses records
- Southern folk art
- Musician inspired folk art
- Concert posters
- Musician inspired modern art
- Whimsical artworks
Enjoy picture-perfect spots along World Showcase inspired by these amazing works of art:
- Homage to Frida Kahlo
- Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci
- The Scream – Edvard Munch
- Washington Crossing the Delaware – Emanuel Gottlieb Leutze
- Luncheon of the Boating Party – Pierre-Auguste Renoir
- Peter Pan Storybook
From Festival-exclusive “food studios” to workshops with pro kitchen wizards, Guests will savor avant-garde flavors sure to make Picasso proud.
- World Showcase and Future World, Epcot
- Daily from January 17 to February 24, 2020
- Food studios open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Epcot admission required
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice
Read more about all the offerings for The Culinary Arts at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/epcot-international-festival-of-the-arts-culinary/
See the variety of workshops available that will bring out your inner artiste!
Ink & Paint Animation
Presented by Lynn Rippberger, Disney Animation Ink and Paint Artist
- Saturdays at 10:00 AM
Many of Disney’s animated features were created with 2D Cel Animation. Learn about the history of 2D Cel Animation and paint your very own Ink & Paint Cel with one of Disney’s Ink & Paint artists!
Each week, you’ll paint a different Disney character:
- Saturday, January 18, 2020 – Mickey Mouse
- Saturday, January 25, 2020 – Minnie Mouse
- Saturday, February 1, 2020 – Donald Duck
- Saturday, February 8, 2020 – Pluto
- Saturday, February 15, 2020 – Goofy
- Saturday, February 22, 2020 – Mickey Mouse
Disney 3D Paper Crafting
Presented by Dave Avanzino, Dave Avanzino Designs, Inc.
- Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 10:00 AM
You will create your own dimensional paper artwork. Learn techniques to cut, fold and add spacers to your work to create 3D Disney shadowbox art. You will have the opportunity to make your own framed magical masterpiece!
Gesture Drawing Basics: “Story Telling Drawings”
Presented by Todd Bright, Bright Animation
- Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Come learn the art of quick sketching from a former Disney animator whose credits include The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Tarzan, Lilo & Stitch and Brother Bear. During this workshop you will create your own sketch to take home. Gesture drawing of people is a foundational practice for animators, story board artists and directors. A single drawing can tell a story.
Animation 101: Flip Book Fundamentals
Presented by Todd Bright, Bright Animation
- Sunday, February 2, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Sunday, February 23, 2020 at 10:00 AM
Create your own moving magic and watch your drawings come to life during this animated workshop! Learn the fundamental principles of animation with a former Disney animator whose credits include The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Tarzan, Lilo & Stitch and Brother Bear. Tools to complete your creation will be provided!
Doodling with Viz
Presented by Gregg “Viz” Visintainer, Owner of Viz Art Ink and WonderGround Artist
- Sunday, Feburary 9, 2020 at 10:00 AM
Experience doodling to the next level. Learn, watch and draw your own doodle with hidden pictures and words to create a Viz Art Ink masterpiece.
$45 per person, plus tax
Courtesy Disney – For more info visit 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts
Check out what’s new on ShopDisney.com
Be sure to keep in touch by connecting with us on social media, subscribing on YouTube and to our e-mail list so you get notified right away the next time we post.
How to support us:
If you like our content, please like and subscribe. Also, please consider supporting us on Patreon if you appreciate our content and want early access, to get exclusive content, discounts from our partners and more!